Reasons For Hair Fall In Female – Are you searching for the Reasons For Hair Fall In Female? If you say yes then you don’t need to look further because here we give you all the information related to the Causes of Hair Loss in Women. If you are losing some hair every day then this is entirely natural. But when you lose a lot of hair, this is hair loss.
We all agree that hair loss can affect our scalp and entire body. Also, it can be temporary or permanent and it can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity, medical conditions as well as typical part of aging. Most of the time minor hair loss is a sign that your body growing new hair and replacing the old. If you are seen your hair is losing out more than usual, looks thinner, or appears to be growing more slowly then here are the few common reasons for hair loss in women that are given below.
Top Reasons For Hair Fall In Female
There are various reasons for hair loss in women and some of them are given below:
Stressful events are one of the causes of hair thinning in women. If our body is under stress pushes hairs out of the growth phase and into the resting phase, compelling them to fall out eventually. As per the American Academy of Dermatology, the cause of stress induced-hair loss includes:
- Giving birth
- Relationship breakup
- A change in medications
- Job loss
- Extreme weight loss
2. Hormonal Changes and Imbalances
As we know, pregnancy is one type of physical stress that can cause hair loss. If you are taking the contraceptive pill or just had a baby then hormonal changes can also affect hair growth. Apart from this, higher estrogen levels make your hair thicker and fuller.
3. Nutrient Deficiencies
Nutrient Deficiencies are one of the Potential Causes of Hair Loss and Baldness. Examples of vitamin deficiencies that can cause hair loss include biotin, zinc, inadequate protein, biotin, iron, and so on. The essential vitamins and nutrients such as protein, that you get from a healthy, varied, and well-balanced diet.
4. Extreme Hair Care
Extreme Hair Care is also one of the Reasons Women Lose Their Hair. If you are using heated styling tools and making various hairstyles, like ponytails, and buns, then it can also damage or breakage your hair.
Dieting is also one of the reasons that have two negative effects on your hair. The first one is your body perceives rapid weight loss as a stressful event. The second one is you are not eating in the proper way that your body needs to grow healthy hair. Apart from this, in times of stress as well as nutrient shortages, your hair is the first thing to go.
What are the symptoms and causes of Hair Loss?
Hair loss can appear in various types depending on what’s causing it. This can come on suddenly or gradually as well. Also, it can affect just your scalp or your whole body. So, some symptoms and causes of hair loss are given below:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Sudden loosening of hair
- Full-body hair loss
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp
- Family history
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
- Medications and supplements
- Radiation therapy to the head
- A very stressful event
- Hairstyles and treatments
What to do about Hair Loss?
- First of all, avoid hairstyles that pull at your strands, which include braids, ponytails, or buns. Because these can put too much pressure on hair and damage follicles
- Second, be careful about heating tools like curling rods as well as blow dryers with brushes. If you are using these tools then keep them on the lowest settings. Apart from this, apply a heat-protecting spray to your locks.
- Thirdly, you should avoid overdoing chemical processing like straightening, bleaching as well as lightening hair that can damage the hair shaft.
- The next one, which is very important boosts your intake of foods high in vitamins like iron, zinc, and vitamin B12 through diet or dietary supplements.
- The last one is to try essential oil to condition the scalp. For example, massaging a few drops of rosemary, cedarwood, lavender, or clary sage into your head can help to improve your hair growth.
Here to conclude, we give you all the information related to Reasons For Hair Fall In Female. We expect this article proves to be meaningful for you. If you are seeking the best hair transplant specialist in India then must contact Neograft Hair Clinic which offers amazing hair transplantation services to both males and females.