Beard Hair Transplant Cost In India – One of the most common hair transplant treatments that are huge in demand in India is beard hair transplant. Beard and Mustache signify the masculinity of a man and lack of having the desired beard volume. However, we are here to discuss all the information regarding bear hair transplant cost in India. So you get the idea regarding the budget, procedure, and all the necessary information regarding beard hair transplant.
Here, at Neograft Hair Clinic you will get the best counseling and treatment in Chandigarh making us one of the most reliable hair transplant clinics in the region. So, if you want to know the details face-to-face, book an appointment with us, either by calling us at 9041999199 and also drop an email at email@example.com.
Reasons To Opt For Beard Hair Transplant
Beard is directly linked to confidence and masculinity. There are a lot of men that need this confidence to fresh start their life as this can affect every single aspect of one’s life. However, there are many reasons one is suffering from beard hair loss or not even grown in the first place. The only permanent solution is opting for a beard hair transplant. There are several benefits of having a beard hair transplant –
- Enhance overall appearance
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence
- Permanent result and natural-looking beard
- Allow trimming and styling
How Beard Hair Transplant Take Place?
The most common procedure used for beard hair transplant is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). However, some can opt for the Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) technique depending on the history of the client. The procedure begins with the
- Studying and understanding the facial dimension
- Understanding and clarifying the purpose of having a surgery
- After marking up, the professional harvest the hair follicles that are usually collected from the back of the head.
- Then making an incision and implant the hair follicle.
The beard transplant is totally safe and needs medication 10 days after the surgery. Also, aftercare is easy and needs no costly products. The most common side effects of having a beard transplant such as tenderness, swelling, and bruising.
Who is Eligible for Beard Hair Transplant?
If you are having the following conditions you can opt for a beard hair transplant in Chandigarh –
- Uneven patches
- Scars in the beard region
- Want a thicker mustache or fuller beard
- Due to profession
So, reach out to Neograft Hair Clinic for a quote today!
How Much Does Beard Hair Transplant Cost in India?
There are different factors affecting the final cost of a beard hair transplant. But the hair transplant cost range is approximately Rs. 100,000 and the per session cost started from Rs. 50 to Rs.600. There are different factors that determined the final cost of beard transplant in Chandigarh –
- Skill and experience of the surgeon is the biggest factor that decides the cost as experience and skill of a surgeon guarantee the desired results and limit side effects.
- The number of grafts required and these graft number depends upon the individual case.
- As a beard hair transplant is a surgical procedure, it must be performed under local anesthesia. The kind of anesthesia also adds to the final cost of the beard hair transplant.
- Modern equipment, infrastructure, and after-care facility at a hair clinic also factor into the final cost.
- The cost of beard hair surgery may vary from city to city. Tier-1 cities will have many high costs as compared to Tier-2, and Tier-3.
Best Beard Hair Transplant Surgeon In India – Dr. Nav Vikram
Dr. Nav Vikram is one of the leading hair transplant doctors in Chandigarh that is specialized in follicular unit extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT). Neograft Hair Clinic is one of the best hair clinics in Chandigarh and Dr. Nav Vikram is India’s renowned hair surgeon in India. Here are some of the highlights of Neograft Hair Clinic as the top beard hair transplant clinic.
- Well-equipped clinic
- Highly experienced staff
- Affordable pricing
- Well-renowned surgeon
Finally, we hope you get all the information regarding “Beard Hair Transplant Cost In India”. Reach out to Neograft Hair Clinic for any kind of queries!
Name – Neograft Hair Clinic
Phone Number – 9041999199
Address – SCO 3009 – 3010 Sector 22 D, Chandigarh
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question – Who is the best surgeon for beard hair transplants in Chandigarh?
Answer – Dr Nav Vikram is the best and most well-renowned surgeon for beard hair transplants in Chandigarh.
Question – How many grafts are required for a beard hair transplant?
Answer – On average, 500-1200 grafts are required for beard hair transplant.