Searching for best hair transplant in Chandigarh ?
Vikram Kamboj’s neograft hair transplant clinic located at Chandigarh (Punjab) India is one of the most experienced fue only clinic. We started with fut hair transplant in 2010, started shifting to fue in 2012, and finally doing the only fue after 2014. There has been a tremendous awareness and shift of interest from fut to fue in the past 6 to 7 years. Ease of surgery, minimum post-operative discomfort, and no scar procedure remains a few cornerstones for fue. “Neoplatinum” an upgraded version of fue and is being widely accepted for fast and quick results. Dr.Nav Vikram has done up to 7000 grafts in a day. This of course needs a lot of confidence to do a case live from o.t with such a huge number of grafts in a limited time .overseas clients see a definite advantage with this procedure.
Hair loss/hair fall is something that everyone has to experience at some point of time in life.
To some extent hair, fall is normal. when I say normal
Then this may too vary from person to person.we usually loose approx 5 percent of hair in a day. People having very high natural density tend to loose more as compared to people who have low natural density. Similarly, there is a difference between hair fall if we compare genders females have more hair on their scalp compared to men. So females have more hair loss as compared to males at any given time.
Hair has to go through a complete cycle of growth, hair fall, the resting phase, and then there is regrowth from the same follicle or hair root.
If this cycle of hair growth continues at a steady pace things remain fine. If somehow there is a decrease in the blood supply of scalp or there is some nutritional weakness, the growth cycle gets disturbed and every new hair coming out from the root is weaker as compared to earlier one.
Everyone has their own normal pace of hair fall.for some this maybe around 10 hair strands per day. For others, this may be around 20 or more. Hair fall we notice around 19 to 20 hrs of age is a baseline hair fall anything above this must be considered abnormal.
Old school thinking of 100 hair strand loss a day is absolutely not to be followed.
Any increase in your hair fall is to be taken seriously and the right diagnosis is must to find the right solution.
In earlier days not many options were available. The only medicines we had at our disposal were minoxidil and finasteride.
If you too are suffering from any kind of hair fall then there is good news. Now we have a full range of medicines 💊 available to us. These medicines range from the best nutrition supplements to scalp nourishes and ph corrector. There are many therapies that work at different levels and phases of hair growth.
To name them
1. Mesotherapy is one treatment that helps deliver medicines directly at the level of the scalp near the hair roots.
2. Low-level laser light therapy. Laser energy is delivered at a particularly high frequency and dose to the scalp at the dermal level. Helps increase hair vitality by slowing down the apoptosis or cell death at the level of hair roots.
3. Hf therapy. High-frequency electric current at very low current and very high voltage is applied to the scalp surface. This kills bad bacteria and fungus on the surface, resorts scalp ph, and help improve vascularity.
4. PRP treatment: The Individual’s own platelets are separated from whole blood and are reinjected into scalp again. Platelets being the best healers in the body attracts healing cells and help construct new blood vessels at the level of hair roots.
5. Hair transplant when there is hair loss to the extent that no chance of hair revival is possible with therapies or medicines, hair transplant is the only option left.
1. When to consider?
If you suffer from hair loss and completely bald skin is visible. This is the time to go for a repair of the bald patch. If the hair has thinned out and skin is completely visible, or density has decreased to more than 80 percent again hair transplant can. Be considered.
2. How does hair transplant help?
Hair transplant helps by the addition of new growing hair roots at a bald area. Hair which is resistant to natural hair fall forces is taken out from the donor area and is placed at the bald area. This helps recover the cosmetic look and lost confidence.
3. How big is this procedure?
Well, to be precise hair transplant is not a very difficult surgery but yes its a lengthy surgery. This surgery needs precision and patience. The entire team should be patient and dedicated to the procedure.
4. What are the side effects of this surgery?
As with any surgical procedure, there are few common complications like
1. Infection: facilities that are not dedicated and do multiple different surgeries in the same o.t environment, their chances of cross-infection are much more as compared to the facilities where we have dedicated operating rooms.
Many commercial centers which were earlier in other businesses are shifting to hair transplant clinics. With very little knowhow and no medical background, these commercial centers are posing big health risks. Makeshift kinds of facilities along with visiting doctors and frequently changing medical staff, all lead to compromised sanitization, improper sterilization protocols, and use of substandard or sometimes dangerous medical equipment not suitable for medical use.
In the current scenario of Corona or COVID 19 infection sterilization needs more emphasis. Aware and fully trained medical staff is a must. Staff must know the basics.o.p for the covid19 pandemic.
We at neograft are fully equipped and vigilant for all sort of sterilization and sanitation protocol. our staff is handpicked and trained under Dr nav Vikram.
2. Medical emergency due to allergy or reaction to medicines used during the procedure. Every now and then news comes popping up regarding casualties during a hair transplant. Although the rate of loss of life is only 0.2 percent but still it needs a mention. As pointed out above newly mushroomed facilities for hair transplants just focus on milking money out of their clients. Doctor-patient relation is a distant scenario. In such setups ill-trained, low salaried, frequently changing staff without good medical knowledge to handle emergencies pose a big health risk. Dr ‘s available and technical experience to handle such emergencies is a must.
At neograft hair transplant clinic, we are fully capable of handling such situations if in case it arises so.
3. Persistent or long term side effects: skin is a very complicated structure with a lot of structures present at different levels. Most important being nerve structure at the base of skin. If the operating person is not aware of scalp anatomy from the perspective of a hair transplant, then he or she may cause permanent damage to scalp structures. This may present in the form of persistent pain and numbness over many years after transplant. The skin may not feel normal and there may be a feeling of paresthesia as well.
At neograft hair transplant clinic we use specific specialized instruments to protect the skin structures. Dr. Nav Vikram himself decides the depth of instruments, the diameter of instruments, and the type of instruments used during the procedure.
4.Excessive blood loss: Ill trained staff or doctor can use low-quality low precision, big size instruments leading to more injury and more blood loss. There have been reports of shock during the procedure, due to excessive blood loss.
Neograft hair transplant clinic providing hair transplant in Chandigarh is a dedicated clinic for hair transplant only.
We don’t operate for any other medical condition at our facility. So cross-infection chances are negligible in such circumstances.
Our entire team is handpicked and trained by Dr Nav Vikram himself. one out of 10 technicians gets a chance to assist Dr. Nav Vikram in surgeries.
To know the complete process of hair transplant click here.
Dr Nav Vikram kamboj is doing his practice in field of tricology and hair transplant since 2010. He is witness to changes in the field of hair transplant from predominant fut era to now present fue dominance.He has contributed a lot to field of tricology with his innovation of Neo prp, giving a huge relief to men and women from suffering hair loss. Neoplatinum is another innovation in hair transplant with upto 7000 grafts in a single day. No one has ever done such giga session in front of camera previously. Dr nav vikram has done his graduation and post graduation from prestigious P.G.I (rtk). During his residency in plastic surgery he developed a passion for hair transplant. Later this passion developed into profession. Presently Dr Nav vikram is working as a full time hair transplant surgeon dedicated to fue only. Whole process of hair revival and hair transplant is continuously evolving at a fast pace and we are leading the race of this transformation
HAIR TRANSPLANT REPAIR
Dr Nav Vikram is expert in repairing bad or wrong hair transplant. Clubby hairs, artificial looking hairline, misalignment of hair, is symmetrical hairline, poor density, unnatural looks are some of the the issues which need to be dealt by an expert.
Scalp micropigmentation is coming up really fast as an option to increase density of existing hair transplant or how to improve density of naturally weak hairline. Micropigmentation is non invasive and do not cost your precious grafts
When to consider a hair transplant