Hair fall is one of the most generic problems. But sometimes hair loss can be a lot more and rapid causing worries and concern.
Here are some of the reasons for hair loss:
- Heredity: Heredity is a one of the major cause of hair loss. The gene can be inherited from either the Mother’s or father side of the family, though you’re likely to be affected if both of your parents had hair loss.
- Stress: Excess Stress can literally make your hair fall out. It raises androgen levels, which in turn can causes hair loss. It may also trigger scalp problems, such as dandruff, disrupt eating habits and mess with the digestive system- all of which can have a negative impact on hair.
- Poor Diet: The lack of protein and vitamin in diet can also cause hair fall. So, it is mandatory to include plenty of protein and vitamin-rich foods in our daily diet.
- Excessive Hairstyles and Treatments: Excessive hair Styling or hairstyles that pull hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can lead to hair loss. Hot oil hair and other chemical treatments can cause inflammation of hair follicles that lead to hair loss.
- Deficiency of proteins: It is absolutely essential to consume the requisite amount of Vitamin B to keep hair loss at bay. Foods like fish, starchy veggie and non –citrus fruits are naturally rich in vitamin B. Excess of Vitamin A is known to cause hair fall; always keep a check on the amount you are consuming.
- Anemia: Anaemia, the deficiency of iron, weakens the hair and causes it to fall. It is essential to include iron in the diet.
To control hair fall you must know the reason behind hair fall. If the symptoms are general then you can control it by some prevention. But if the symptoms are severe you must consult a dermatologist or hair specialist. You can book any specialist online or you can consult to qualified hair Transplant surgeon Dr. Nav Vikram who offer its patients, the world-class FUE, Bio-FUE & best hair transplant Chandigarh and hair loss treatment service at affordable cost.