Benefits of Hair Transplant Surgery – Hair is a vital part of anyone’s personality for the majority of people. But with changing lifestyles, more and more people are not able to give enough time to take care of their hair. Over 80% of the population irrespective of gender, people are suffering from some kind of baldness. In the last decade, hair transplant surgery is gaining quite popularity for varied reasons. That’s why we are going to discuss the list of benefits of hair transplant surgery.
Hair is a part of a person’s personality. It is important to take care of your hair but sometimes with changing lifestyles, it becomes quite difficult and there are several factors contributing to baldness. Here we are going to discuss in detail hair transplant and its benefits.
What are the Main Reasons Of Hair Loss?
Hair loss is a complex condition and plenty of factors contribute to baldness. Hair loss in moderation is normal and is a natural cycle of replacing old hair with new one. But Hair loss becomes a problem that needs to be addressed when the rate of old hair loss is much greater than the growth of new hair. Here is the list of top factors of excessive hair loss –
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of nutrition
There are many products on the market to treat hair loss but these products may not work for high rates of hair loss. So, hair transplant surgery is the ultimate permanent solution for hair loss. Hair transplant surgery is quite popular in India and there are many hair clinics across India. But Neograft Hair Clinic is a popular and reliable hair transplant surgery clinic located in Chandigarh that runs by Dr. Vikram.
Hair Transplant Surgery | A Brief
The main aim of a hair transplant surgery is to stimulate hair growth in the affected area of the scalp. There are different categories of hair transplant surgery – Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), and Direct hair implantation. Also, growth factor treatment (platelet-rich plasma) therapy is a non-surgical treatment for hair loss. The hair transplant surgery took place under local anesthesia and the supervision of a qualified professional.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation – The standard technique for hair transplant treatment in which a strip of the skin from the donor. Then follicles separated from the skin into individual hair follicles and implanted into the affected area under local anesthesia. FUT treatment is quite new a hair transplant surgery.
- Follicular Unit Extraction – A quite similar hair transplant treatment but the only difference is that in FUE treatment, the implantation of the graft is harvested rather than strip cutting. These follicular is punch incision around hair follicles.
- Direct Hair Implantation – This hair transplant is the most advanced treatment in which a pen-like instrument helps in the hassle-free insertion of hair follicles into the affected area. There is no cut or visible scar and offers speedy recovery.
Top Benefits Of Hair Transplant Surgery
- Improve Appearance – There is no doubt with the benefit of improving the appearance of a person helps in boosting his/her confidence.
- Permanent Solution – Using any kind of product for hair loss, hair transplant surgery is a permanent solution for baldness.
- More Socializing – With boost confidence and hassle-free and being a permanent solution, he/she becomes more social and feels confident while interacting with others.
- Zero Maintenance – If we compare hair transplant surgery to any other treatment, it has almost zero maintenance and helps in saving a lot of money. The products are relatively affordable and there is no such completion of using them after hair follicle growth.
- Cost-Effective – Hair transplant surgery is cost-efficient and in the long run, it is much more cost-effective compared to any other kind of treatment available in the market. As there is no need to regularly visit the clinic and is only a one-time expense.
- High Success Rate – The hair transplant surgery has over 80% success rate and is quite an easy process. It is important to choose the best hair transplant surgeon for the best result.
- Low Complication – There are no such complications while performing hair treatment and even there are no post-surgery complications. Also, there is no visible scar and the procedure is easy.
- Low Side Effects – In a broader way, hair transplant surgery has no or low side effects in the longer run.
- Natural Hair Look – A hair transplant looks like a natural look not like wigs.
- No Medication For Longer Run – Only antibiotics and painkillers are administered for a short period of time. There is no need for long-run medication for hair transplant treatment.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding the top benefits of hair transplant surgery. To know for information, feel free to reach out to Neograft hair clinic at the mentioned address.